Our Terms and Conditions
Prospective MetroWest clients may use this website to submit a quick quote enquiry or an on-line booking request. We will respond to either request by email or telephone as appropriate, providing a quote based on the information provided.
The charge on your credit card statement will be MetroWest Executive Limo.
All quotations for cash or credit card bookings are inclusive of gratuity at standard rate of 20%.
Tolls & parking will be charged at cost.
Any variations to the journey that involves extra time or mileage may be subject to additional charges.
1. If a booking is cancelled within 6 hours of the requested pick-up time we reserve the right to make a charge of 50% of the journey cost.
2. If a booking is cancelled within 3 hours of the requested pick-up time we reserve the right to make a charge of the full journey cost.
3. If the passenger does not appear at the booked time and the designated pick-up point, the full fare will be chargeable.
4. Our bookings cancellation policy reflects the limited availability of the vehicles in our fleet. Upon acceptance of your booking we reserve the
availability of the vehicle for you and subsequently refuse all other bookings for that vehicle at that time and on that date.
Terms & Conditions:
1. A minimum of 12 hours notice is required to guarantee an on-line booking.
2. MetroWest Limousine will endeavor to ensure vehicle(s) arrive at the time and place requested. We cannot however accept responsibility
for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control, such as mechanical failure, traffic jams, traffic accidents or extreme weather
conditions. Nor do we accept responsibility for any consequential loss.
3. The Driver will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Client.
4. Unless specified at the time of booking, we may not automatically be able to accommodate additional pick-ups or drop-offs for any journey,
although every effort will be made to meet the requirement.
5. If our driver is asked to wait either at the beginning or during a journey, waiting time is chargeable at our current standard rate.
6. Airport collections: unless special arrangements are requested, 60 minutes waiting time will be allowed from the time the flight has landed,
thereafter waiting charges will apply.
7. MetroWest Limousine maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
8. We reserve the right to refuse entry to our vehicles to anyone who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or whose behavior
poses a threat to the safety of the driver, the vehicle or any other passengers within the vehicle.
We further reserve the right to terminate any journey due to unreasonable or improper behavior by any passenger.
9. We reserve the right to substitute any vehicle or chauffeur/driver.
10. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions affects the Client's' statutory rights.